HIND AGRO Industries’ products are used world-wide in agricultural applications, which demand the highest standards of performance and reliability. The quality of our products and services play a key role in achieving customer satisfaction and in turn business success.
It is the company’s policy to provide competitive products and services, which fully conform to the requirements of our customers, on time and every time.
Our overall quality objective is to continually improve customer satisfaction by operating efficient and effective quality systems within a Total Quality environment, striving to exceed customer needs and expectations at every opportunity. This is achieved through understanding current and future customer needs and expectations and through structured planning for the future organization and managing change.
The directors of HIND AGRO Industries are committed to quality leadership and will provide the appropriate:
- Organization and support to align all our activities to satisfying the needs of our internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Equipment and facilities for our company and systems.
- Technical Training and education to all our employees to enhance their performance.
Within HIND AGRO Industries, quality is defined as the achievement of specified standards by a coordinated team effort working to defined requirements and procedures applying a consistent control throughout all phases of combine harvester manufacturing from the receipt of an enquiry to after sales servicing and reconditioning.
The quality system of HIND AGRO Industries complies with ISO 9001:2008 and customer approvals. The Quality Manual defines the requirements and procedures to be followed by all HIND AGRO Industries personnel to achieve the company’s quality policy, objective and commitment.
The company's management is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Enhancing Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating throughout the organization the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing the quality policy and its objectives.
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
- Ensuring that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the QMS.